An easy new way to experiment with your culinary skills. The Super Titan 3 qt sauce pan from Todd English features stain-resistant, nonstick surface. The titanium-infused ceramic coating delivers a scratch-resistant, easy-to-clean surface that makes meal preparation simple and fun. The tempered glass lid is easy to clean and allows you to keep an eye on your food without loosing moisture. It features a vent hole for excess moisture to escape. This lightweight cookware is stylish and fun. Simply choose your favorite color and get cooking with Todd English!
- One 3 qt Sauce Pan with Lid
- Titanium-infused ceramic coating
- Stain-resistant, nonstick cooking surface
- Scratch-resistant and easy to clean
- PFOA-Free and PTFE-Free
- Tempered glass lid - clean and allows you to keep an eye on your food without loosing moisture.
- Lid features vent hole
- Lightweight cookware.
- Induction, gas, electric and ceramic glass stovetop compatible
- Sauce pan is oven safe up to 450° F; lid is oven safe up to 350° F
- Grey interior and metallic effect on outside
- Dimensions: 16-1/2"L x 8"W x 5"H -1.64 lbs
- Materials: Aluminum and stainless steel
- Care Instructions: When you take it out of the package: Remove labels on cookware. Wash in warm water with a soft cloth. Dispose of packing materials in an environmentally friendly way. One of the benefits of natural ceramic coating is that it is naturally non-stick, so most food particles and cooking oils will wipe off easily with a clean dry cloth. Make sure that your pan is clean and dry after use. Food particles that remain on your pan tend to become harder to remove after continued use. Dishwasher safe but if you choose to put cookware in dishwasher please use alkaline-based detergent. Do not preheat on high setting. Do not use any abrasive substances such as chemical or mineral cleaners. Do not use harsh or rough material to clean. Do not use scouring pads or steel wool unless they are specifically made for ceramic-coated pans. Make sure pan is clean and dry before storing away.