Cook in style. Award winning and widely respected celebrity chef and restaurateur Todd English brings you his line of sophisticated, functional cookware. Based in Boston, Massachusetts and New York City, English opened his first restaurant in 1989, "Olives" which after much critical acclaim quickly grew into many more restaurants, cookbooks, and television appearances.
Complete your cookware collection and fry your chicken with ease. This chicken fryer features a helper handle and titanium-infused ceramic coated interiors making each piece a stain-resistant, scratch-resistant, nonstick cooking surface that's easy to clean. PFOA & PTFE free, you'll have peace of mind using this set and preparing meals for your family. It even comes with a coordinating lid with a vent hole and tempered glass that lets you keep an eye on your food without losing any moisture. Stunning metallic finished exteriors light up your kitchen with great style. Lightweight and easy to use, you're sure to enjoy your new cookware set for years to come.
- One 11" Chicken Fryer
- One Lid
- Titanium-infused ceramic coating
- Stain-resistant, nonstick cooking surface
- Scratch-resistant and easy to clean
- PFOA-Free and PTFE-Free
- Induction, gas, electric and ceramic glass stove top compatible
- Fry pan is oven safe up to 450°,F
- Lid is over safe up to 350°F
- Grey interior and metallic effect on outside
- Dimensions: 21"L x 11"W x 5"H (2.2 lbs)
- Materials: Aluminum, glass and stainless steel
- Care Instructions: When you take it out of the package: Remove labels on cookware. Wash in warm water with a soft cloth. Dispose of packing materials in an environmentally friendly way. One of the benefits of natural ceramic coating is that it is naturally non-stick, so most food particles and cooking oils will wipe off easily with a clean dry cloth. Make sure that your pan is clean and dry after use. Food particles that remain on your pan tend to become harder to remove after continued use. Dishwasher safe but if you choose to put cookware in dishwasher please use alkaline-based detergent. Do not preheat on high setting. Do not use any abrasive substances such as chemical or mineral cleaners. Do not use harsh or rough material to clean. Do not use scouring pads or steel wool unless they are specifically made for ceramic-coated pans. Make sure pan is clean and dry before storing away.
- Warranty: Limited 5 year warranty; (855) 351-8261
- Country of Origin: China